Stage West is a nonprofit organization supported, in part, by your tax-deductible donations.
Your contributions help to ensure great live theatre and community arts projects for the North Central Texas community and her visitors.
Make a donation at our secure Square Marketplace:Stage West's Square Store
Click here to donate via our secure Square store
You can also send a check to
821 W. Vickery Blvd,
Fort Worth, TX 76104
call us at 817-STG-WEST (784-9378) to donate by phone.
That last option is great for setting up a Sustaining Donor account, meaning you can make an automatic contribution each month!
NOTE: If you wish to donate to the Jerry Russell Endowment or any other specific area of our theatre (educational scholarships, etc), you may designate your gift in the notes section during your check out.
Contributions at all the levels outlined below are gratefully acknowledged in Stage West’s programs or in our Contributors list.
*Muse $5,000 and up
*Producer $2,500 - $4,999
*Playwright $1,000 - $2,499
Director $500 - $999
Actor $250 - $499
Designer $100 - $249
Stagehand $50 - $99
Usher up to $49
Patron Group Members
Contributors at the levels indicated with asterisks are part of our Patron Group Members and receive Patron Perks This includes a year's subscription to our Patron Star Newsletter, as well as special events throughout the year, like behind-the-scenes conversations with this season’s designers and directors!
More ways to make a difference at Stage West
- If your company has a matching program, your donation will go even farther.
- Do you like to shop via Amazon? Sign up to give a little back with each purchase via their Amazon Smile program. Our name is listed there as Allied Theatre Group.
- Link your Kroger Cares and Tom Thumb Rewards (organization #666) cards to us.
- We are also grateful for volunteers.
- Finally, always keep an eye on our Wish List for more ways you can contribute.
Our budget dollars:
Leave a Legacy
Legacy Gifts can go even further toward the pursuit of our mission. And a Legacy Gift is easier to make than you might think. If you have a will or estate plan, please consider including Stage West as a beneficiary. There are a variety of easy vehicles for making a Legacy Gift, including:
- a bequest through your will
- a gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- a gift of life insurance
- a gift of trust income
- a gift through your retirement plan
If you have already included Stage West as a beneficiary of a Legacy Gift, please let us know so that we may recognize your thoughtful generosity.