Stage West is proud to present its fourth M.A.D.E. an open house indoor arts festival featuring local Music, Arts, Drinks, & Eats. Come get to know your creative neighbors at this family friendly extravaganza!
- Live Music on 3 stages: The Johnny Case Duo, Joey Folsom, Deanna Valone, Cate Stewart & Jade Njo
- Local Artists bring prints and originals of their paintings, photographs, jewelry and more. Artists include Elsa Limon, Ed Freiheit, Roger Kaiser, Catherine Snow, Aaron & JoAnn Roe, Essie Graham, Janet Grumbling, Lynne Buchanan, Jerrel Sustainta, Jane Smith, Linda Whitehouse, Neal Langham, Angelika Ejtel, Merlene Walker, Kathy Cunning, Suzanne McFadzean, Diana Dupre, Juan Cornejo, Brandy Ellen Leach, Alex Khraish, and Paul and Nancy Munger.
- Drinks: Sip favorite beverages from Collective Brewing Project, Rahr & Sons Brewing, Hop Fusion Ale Works, Locust Ciders, Craftwork Coffee, Topo Chico, and Leaves Books and Tea. Additional drinks will be available for purchase through Stage West’s cafe/bar.
- Eats: Generous samples from Loft22 Cakes, Stir Crazy Baked Goods, Three Danes Baking Company, Destiny’s Cajun Express, Sikhay Thai Lao Cuisine, Gypsy Scoops, Hot Damn! Tamales, Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken, Great Harvest Bread Co. and more!
- Also: HTC Vive Virtual Reality, Party Poet Shae Lynn Shaw, Face Painting, and Backstage Tours!
Sunday, July 30, 2017 at Stage West Theatre 821 W. Vickery Blvd from 12-5pm.
Pay What You Can! (But we kindly suggest $10 and require $5 minimum for credit transactions.) Kids under 10 are free.
Admission includes plentiful samples of Near South neighborhood eats, local brews, area musicians, and a chance to explore Stage West’s 18,000 sq ft warehouse theatre space.
The event is a fundraiser for Stage West Theatre, a non-profit in its 38th season of producing live theatre and more for the North Texas community. It is made possible in part by an economic development grant to Stage West Theatre from the Texas Commission on the Arts.
Stop by and see us for some home grown fun!