Your contributions help to ensure the existence of world class live theatre and the artists who make, it for the North Central Texas community and her visitors.
Want to donate?
Yes, you can now set up a recurring donation in any amount, or do a one time donation right over here.
Donor Levels and Perks
Any size donation has an immediate impact, but if you want a little recognition for your gift, think about donating $50 or more! This level gets you acknowledgement in the season's programs and a big, big thanks from all of us at Stage West. Find out about the different donor levels, perks, and more detailed budget breakdown info on the Donate Page.
End-of-Year Appeal: Help Fill Stage West's Stocking!
Once again, another year has rushed by and is coming to a close. Here at Stage West, we had a truly memorable year and thank you for the part you played whether as community arts supporter, season ticket buyer, volunteer, and/or donor.
We have many exciting and important projects ahead in the New Year. Please consider making a year-end gift to seed some of these projects:
- Bathrooms – ladies and gents, we are renovating our main stage bathrooms with more stalls and a general facelift. This is one of several upcoming Public Experience Enhancement projects coming up that we know will make a big impact on your time here at Stage West. 80k
- Health Insurance – we all need it and it’s expensive! This year Stage West is simply going to make the stretch and offer 50/50 healthcare benefits to employees. It’s the right thing to do. 15k
- Box Office – the time is drawing near to do something we’ve needed to do for a long time: we will move our box office from the middle of our building to up in the front where our lovely patrons come through the front doors! 20k
- Scholarships – there is always a need to provide full and partial scholarships to those students who spend their after-school hours sheltering at Stage West, hungry to grow but unable to pay. Help us give these kids a safe place to create, imagine and make friends each week after school and during the summer.
- General Operations – ok, this one isn’t very sexy but nothing can happen in the theatre without the electricity, HVAC, plumbing, staff, etc. We are committed to keeping costs down and staying within budget. Every gift given towards helping with that commitment makes an impact.
More ways to make a difference at Stage West
- If your company has a matching program, your donation will go even farther.
- Do you like to shop via Amazon? Sign up to give a little back with each purchase via their Amazon Smile program. Our name is listed there as Allied Theatre Group.
- Link your Kroger Cares and Tom Thumb Rewards (organization #666) cards to us.
- Finally, always keep an eye on our Wish List for more ways you can contribute.
Want to Volunteer?
THANK YOU AGAIN! Our volunteers are the bomb - the GOOD bomb. These folks work directly with our staff to make Stage West happen in our community. Some folks help our Technical Director build sets. Some help out in the office with data entry and mailings. Some usher, or help plan parties, fundraisers, and more. Essentially, if you want to volunteer, we can match your skills to the right need at Stage West. Plus, not only do our volunteers help make Stage West a fun place to visit, they also make up a great group of people who meet socially for play readings, parties, and more.
Interested? Fill out the form on our Volunteer Page, or call us at 817-338-177.7