The Stage West Volunteers donate thousands of hours per year helping the theatre. Here are just some of the ways the volunteers contribute to the theatre:
- Ushering, which earns a seat for the performance.
- Preparing food for Opening Night receptions and other special events.
- Helping to plan special events such as an Opening Night reception, or the Annual Awards Party.
- Helping with fundraising for the theatre.
- Assisting with keeping our building in top shape.
Interested in being a part of the theatre's support family, including ushering?
-Or- you can call us at 817-338-1777, and leave your name and telephone number. We'll pass that information along to the appropriate person. It's a fun way to help your favorite theatre!
Recent Volunteer Group events:
Our volunteer group continues to help out in many areas, including working on set and lighting, cleaning up the theatre for performances, helping with receptions, and ushering. Several were on hand recently to help with our new season mailout!